The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) impact factor for 2020 is 9.266.
The 2019 impact factor for Cochrane Eyes and Vision is 3.788.
The 10 most cited Cochrane Eyes and Vision reviews contributing to the 2019 impact factor were:
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor for diabetic macular oedema: a network meta-analysis
- Autologous serum eye drops for dry eye
- Antioxidant vitamin and mineral supplements for slowing the progression of age-related macular degeneration
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs versus corticosteroids for controlling inflammation after uncomplicated cataract surgery
- Descemet's membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMED) versus Descemet's stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty (DSAEK) for corneal endothelial failure
- Perioperative antibiotics for prevention of acute endopthalmitis after cataract surgery
- Antioxidant vitamin and mineral supplements for preventing of age-related macular degeneration
- Neuroprotection for treatment of glaucoma in adults
- Topical treatments for blepharoconjunctivitis in children
- Interventions to increase attendance for diabetic retinopathy screening