The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) impact factor for 2016 is 6.264.
The 2017 impact factor for Cochrane Eyes and Vision is 4.071.
The top 10 most cited Cochrane Eyes and Vision reviews contributing to the 2017 impact factor are:
- Blood pressure control for diabetic retinopathy
- Aflibercept for neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Corneal collagen cross-linking for treating keratoconus
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor for prevention of postoperative vitreous cavity haemorrhage after vitrectomy for proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- Conjunctival autograft for pterygium
- Interventions for central serous chorioretinopathy: a network meta-analysis
- Laser-assisted cataract surgery versus standard ultrasound phacoemulsification cataract surgery
- Medical interventions for fungal keratitis
- Interventions for idiopathic intracranial hypertension
- Medical interventions for acanthamoeba keratitis