The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) impact factor for 2018 is 7.755.
The 2018 impact factor for Cochrane Eyes and Vision is 3.943.
The 11 most cited Cochrane Eyes and Vision reviews contributing to the 2018 impact factor were:
- Aflibercept for neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Multifocal versus monofocal intraocular lenses after cataract extraction
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor for diabetic macular oedema: a network meta-analysis
- Autologous serum eye drops for dry eye
- Laser-assisted cataract surgery versus standard ultrasound phacoemulsification cataract surgery
- Patching for corneal abrasion
- Neuroprotection for treatment of glaucoma in adults
- Corticosteroid implants for chronic non-infectious uveitis
- Conjunctival autograft for pterygium
- Fibrin glue versus sutures for conjunctival autografting in primary pterygium surgery
- Perioperative antibiotics for prevention of acute endopthalmitis after cataract surgery