The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) impact factor for 2015 is 6.103.
We are still waiting for new on the Cochrane Eyes and Vision impact factor.
The 2015 impact factor for Cochrane Eyes and Vision is 3.574.
The top 10 most cited Cochrane Eyes and Vision reviews contributing to the 2015 impact factor are:
- Systemic safety of bevacizumab versus ranibizumabfor neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor for diabetic macular oedema: a network meta-analysis
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor for neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Autologous serum eye drops for dry eye
- Interventions for intermittent exotropia
- Laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis (LASIK) versus photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) for myopia
- Acupuncture for glaucoma
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor for macular oedema secondary to central retinal vein occlusion
- Neuroprotection for treatment of glaucoma in adults
- Anti-vascular endothelial growth factor for neovascular glaucoma